Thursday, August 11, 2011

SCAF Sex Call

    I have many phone stalkers. I found the best way to deal with them is to answer the call and just leave the phone. This way they'll technically be paying you to ignore them :) Sometimes when I'm bored I'm curious to listen to what they're saying: sometimes they're dirty-mouthed sick freaks, but mostly they just blabber empty-mouthed desperate words. Sometimes they say they threaten me saying they're state security, sometimes they play recorded music or songs. Sometimes they actually sing! And I remember one actually reading me poetry...

    It's just this morning that I related: we're yelling our lungs out in vacuum. They can let us chant with their toppling, demonstrate against their torture, blog and curse at their monstrosities, make songs and movies that we imagine will expose them, sit in fasting in June in the middle of Tahrir square... But they don't even care to sometimes listen to what we have to say, as opposed to me. فاتحين السكة وسايبيننا نبؤ.


No comments:

Post a Comment